• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
 
January 16, 2021, 12:06:51 AM

News:

WELCOME TO THE NEW ARCHIVE SITE. This contains all forum data from 2004 to July 2013


Any site stickers?

Started by Scarface, July 20, 2010, 07:28:19 AM

Scarface

Quote from: Fastas... on July 20, 2010, 10:12:06 AM
I've got a black one :wink:

Very fuckin useful on my black bike :rofl:

Quote from: Aim on July 20, 2010, 08:49:50 AM
Sure some fell on my head the other day when I was getting the food blender down, I'll have a look on top of kitchen cupboards when I get home :lol:

Cheers Aim, let me know :)

ash

Quote from: Scarface on July 20, 2010, 12:01:47 PM
Quote from: Fastas... on July 20, 2010, 10:12:06 AM
I've got a black one :wink:

Very fuckin useful on my black bike :rofl:



It is the perfect 'Ninja' sticker isn't it  :wink:
If you manage to keep a cool head when all around you are losing theirs, it is probably because you haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation !

Pyro

Holy thread resurrection Batman! :shock:

So, ever since some dirty, thieving, pikey fuckstick stole my pride and joy, I am now in possession of a VFR800 with some unacceptably naked fairings. I've always had the white MCNNinjas logo decal somewhere on my bike and now I'm in the market for another one. I don't suppose any of you lovely people would have a spare kicking around somewhere or would it perhaps be time to do another run of the logo?

Thoughts? :)
Bite my shiny metal ass.

Green_Ninja

may have 1 or 2 in the garage, I'll have a look see for you
Triumph Street Triple R - Black

komp

still got the giant one, and also found one that is just the web address without the logo
Stealth Black

Pyro

Quote from: Green_Ninja on September 25, 2012, 02:39:07 PM
may have 1 or 2 in the garage, I'll have a look see for you

Cheers m'dear :thumbright:

Quote from: komp on September 25, 2012, 02:44:35 PM
still got the giant one

I had to look that one up, might be a *teensy* bit big for me..! :lol:
Bite my shiny metal ass.

Coyote

Quote from: komp on September 25, 2012, 02:44:35 PM
still got the giant one, and also found one that is just the web address without the logo


How big is giant?

Pyro

Quote from: komp on November 17, 2011, 01:44:09 PM
finally found this
looks to be a chrome/silver colour
265mm x 140mm

available if still needed, or if anyone else wants that is
too big for my bike

Giant..! :lol:
Bite my shiny metal ass.

Coyote

Quote from: Pyro on September 27, 2012, 02:56:48 PM
Quote from: komp on November 17, 2011, 01:44:09 PM
finally found this
looks to be a chrome/silver colour
265mm x 140mm

available if still needed, or if anyone else wants that is
too big for my bike

Giant..! :lol:

I was expecting something like 500mm x 250mm to be giant.

That would go on trailer (the covered car one) easily  :lol:

komp

if you want it
pm me your details and ill pop in post
its been kicking about for ages, too big for any of my bikes
Stealth Black