• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

January 15, 2021, 11:15:12 PM

News:

WELCOME TO THE NEW ARCHIVE SITE. This contains all forum data from 2004 to July 2013

Assen: spoilers etc, etc...

Started by Millhouse, June 27, 2013, 10:36:31 AM

komp

what good racing from all 3 classes,
assen is a great track, i must go next year
so happy to see the GOAT back on the top step, i had doubts that i would ever see it again, but so glad they were unfounded
jorge is a freak, cal looking better and better, just needs to sort out the first few laps of the race and he could be a contender

Stealth Black

Jim

July 01, 2013, 11:22:06 AM #61 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:29:14 AM by Jim
Quote from: Father Ted on June 30, 2013, 09:37:16 AM
Was it just great acting by Cal or did have a quick rethink when he grabbed Marquez in parc ferme?
I thought that about Cal.. Mask slipped for a second maybe?!
Still, would of been a fair reaction to being brake tested, who does MM think he is, Rossi!?!

Dom1

Quote from: Cos on February 12, 2012, 03:49:30 PM
you know the answer already.... you just don't like the answer :lol:

Millhouse

just watched the iplayer at the parc ferme bit. only thing i saw was cal and MM hugging like BFF's ?!

PJ

In the post race interview Cal sounded like he was intentionally putting on a fake italian twang to his voice, even Steff commented "why is he talking like that?".

Dom1

He was sounding like the other two or taking the piss.

Good moaning, I was pissing Jorge and trying to piss Marc etc.
Quote from: Cos on February 12, 2012, 03:49:30 PM
you know the answer already.... you just don't like the answer :lol:

Millhouse

i guess he's picking it up from the team. if all the people that you talk to speak in broken english then you end up speaking like that too. I did when i came back from a year in Australia!! :rofl:

R. V. Keitel

Quote from: PJ on July 01, 2013, 11:57:23 AM
In the post race interview Cal sounded like he was intentionally putting on a fake italian twang to his voice, even Steff commented "why is he talking like that?".

He sounded like a right twat. I think he has a touch of the 'Joss Stones'
Due to embarrassment, Mr Arthur Penis wants to announce that he will from henceforth be known as Mr John Penis

For all your ski insurance needs "www.google.co.uk"

My snippet valve looks like Brian May's plug hole

David W

I noticed a touch of the Steve McLaren's in the interview!

Marquez says he didn't Brake Check Cal, but that his hand injury made his braking a bit erratic towards the end of the race.

For sure, this maybe so...

PJ

Quote from: R. V. Keitel on July 01, 2013, 12:17:47 PM
Quote from: PJ on July 01, 2013, 11:57:23 AM

He sounded like a right twat. I think he has a touch of the 'Joss Stones'

:rofl:

She was on Topgear last night sounding surprisingly British again!

David W

Some people do that worse than others.  It's probably some kind of fitting in for acceptance in a new group reflex.

whoopee

word-up to ya biker bro....respec!